Whether your child is new to martial arts, or has been training for years, the karate camps at Johanis’ Karate School in Orangeville are a fun, energetic and safe way for your child develop skills, gain confidence and improve focus. In addition to learning Self Defense skills, including bully management, your child will experience so much more.
Here are some of the reasons why your child should attend our Karate
- Train like a Ninja Warrior! Karate and Kung Fu drills and skills activities, the most exciting obstacle courses and warrior challenges.
- Two full Karate sessions per day teaching true self defense and bully awareness.
- Visits from local first responders like The Orangeville Police, The Orangeville Fire Department and The Orangeville Paramedics.
- Outdoor activities, we hike to Island Lake, walk the trails around Orangeville and head out to local parks (summer camp and weather permitting).
- Our Karate Camps are a great way to develop confidence, discipline, goal- setting and leadership skills.
- A great way to meet friends. Your child will meet new children with similar interests, from schools all over the Orangeville area.
- No stress for mom and dad – we have over 25 year experience and our karate camps are fun in a safe and controlled atmosphere. We are First Aid certified.
- Fun, fun, fun! The children get so much enjoyment from our Karate Camps that they keep coming back year after year. Our Karate Camp will provide your child with a lifetime of memories.
Summer Camp runs from 9am-3:30 the second last week of August every year. July camps are t.b.a.
P.A. Day Camps and March Break Camps are run based on interest. Give us a call to ask when the next one will be happening.